Try Uconeer for free for 30 days before you buy
Testing Uconeer is risk free. Download and test the free, but fully functional, trial version for 30 days before you make the decision to buy. After your purchase you are covered by our 30 day money back guarantee. No questions asked. And if Uconeer is upgraded tomorrow you get that free too. In fact all upgrades are free for 12 months after purchase. No risks, just great software.
Download and installation instructions :
- Right click on the green link above and select the pop-up option
- "Save Link As..." (Firefox and Google Chrome)
- or "Save Target As..." (Microsoft Edge)
- Select a folder on your computer where you can save the downloaded file (uconeer.zip). Make a note of where you are saving it. Click "Save" and your browser will complete the download.
- Extract the uconeer_setup.exe file and run it to install the program. To extract the .zip file using Windows Explorer right click on the downloaded file uconeer.zip and select "Extract" from the pop-up menu. Windows will open the .zip file and now you can click on the uconeer_setup.exe file to run it.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install the Uconeer software.
- You can run the program by double clicking on the Uconeer icon that will be installed on your desktop, or by using the usual Windows Start button menu. If your computer's security settings are set very high the program may refuse to run - if this is the case then start the program by right clicking on the icon and selecting "Run as Administrator" from the pop-up menu.
Bundle Uconeer with AioFlo and Save $$$
Purchase Uconeer together with our AioFlo Pipe Sizing Software and save $10 on a single user license. This gives you AioFlo for only $20. Bundle site licenses or enterprise licenses of Uconeer and AioFlo for large savings on the regular prices. See purchase page for full pricing details and links to place your order.
Upgrade instructions for registered users :
- This is a free upgrade for anyone who purchased Uconeer on or after January 1, 2021. Licenses purchased before January 1, 2021 are not valid for version 3.9 and installing this version will invalidate those licenses.
- If you purchased on or after January 1, 2021 you can download and install the latest version as described above for the trial version. The new version will link itself to your icons and registration key automatically.
- If you need to install your Uconeer license onto a different computer please see the "Installing Registration Key" entry in Uconeer's Help File index.